Refund, Cancellation and Minimum Age Policy
- 1.1. Application fees received are non-refundable in all cases whereby the applicant voluntarily withdraws from the agreement at any stage, unless the circumstances are covered by clause 2.1 below.
- 1.2. Application fees received are deemed refundable if, for any reason, an application is refused by Multi-Let.
- 1.3. Application fees received are deemed refundable if, for any reason, the room applied for becomes unavailable and a suitable alternative cannot be sourced.
- 1.4. Advance rent and/or deposit monies received are deemed refundable if, for any reason, the tenancy is not taken up by the applicant.
- 1.5. Once a tenancy agreement is signed and a room is moved into, rent and deposit payments are bound by the terms of the issued tenancy agreement.
- 2.1. Under the Consumer Rights Act, applicants are entitled to cancel an application and obtain a refund of any monies paid if, and only if, the applicant has not attended a face-to- face viewing in direct relation to the application, nor instructed someone to attend a viewing on their behalf which was subsequently carried out.
- 2.2. Cancellation requests pursuant to clause 2.1 above must be made in writing within 7 working days from payment of the application fee, or are otherwise deemed ineligible.
- 3.1. Applicants must be aged 18 years or older upon the date any subsequent rental contract is entered into.
- 3.2. If an applicant is aged under 18 years at the time of application and chooses a tenancy start date prior to the date at which they attain 18 years, the application will be refused.
3. Minimum Age